Covid-19 Guidelines 2021
- Masks are still mandatory when entering the 965 Salon & Spa building.
- Masks are still mandatory inside my salon studio The Green Room Parlor 7 (right hallway).
- I will continue to clean surfaces with Clorox disinfectant wipes and 80% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Please continue to wait in your car until I send you a text notification with permission to enter.
- It will continue to be mandatory to wash your hands upon arriving inside my salon studio The Green Room Parlor 7 (right hallway).
- Small bottled water is available for you, if needed. I can sanitize the bottle for you ;)
- I prefer that you pay for your salon service from the emailed invoice I send to you prior to your appointment.
- I decided not to renew my Docusign membership. Therefore you will no longer be emailed a Covid-19 guidance contract to sign prior to your appointment. All rules & guidelines will remain in effect until further notice.
- I am able to swipe credit cards for payment at my salon if needed, however, I prefer you pay from the emailed invoice, to help prevent the spread of germs.
- I want to continue to maintain a clean, santitized, and disinfected salon space, therefore, I am not displaying product inventory. If you are interested in purchasing hair products, please order from my eCommerce site organicveganproducts.com free local front porch delivery is available, salon pick-up, or USPS shipping.
- Complimentary Zoom consultations are available for ANYONE. Virtually, let's discuss your hair goals. Let's discuss how to use your new hair products. Refer a friend for a virtual consult. Please spread the word about my virtual consultations.
- Bridal makeup services have changed. Makeup application services will be conducted in-Salon Only. I will no longer go on-location for makeup applications. Makeup application services will be masked-up until I apply foundation, contour & blush. After that, I ask that you put your mask back on to safely exit the building. These services will be conducted 1-person at a time seperately, and a maximum of 4 people. Please ask me any questions you might have.
- Covid -19 Vaccine 2021. Just because you are vaccinated or I am vaccinated, does not mean you can no longer wear a mask or wash your hands. The Covid-19 virus will still be spreading throughout 2021. Please be kind, mindful, respectful, patient, and understanding throughout this process, because it will take time.
Thank You to All of my friends, clients, patrons, and family for your continued support for me and my business, especially throughout this pandemic. Without you, I would not be able to pay my bills. It was a very tough year last year. I have appreciated all of your love and support. I am so thankful and grateful for you all. Please text me at any time about anything 319-651-5558 :)